Last Night.

A sense of revelation came to me.

That I'd probably been talking more than I should be.

That I'd been caring for more things than I should.

That I'd been caring less for things I should be.

What is this feeling? This epiphany? So I asked myself last night. It felt calm and yet quite melancholic at the same time.

Is it just me?

From today onwards I decide to revert into being the old me. The one that I know most of. The one that I identify with. The one that needs no identification to others.

It had been tiring over the past month not so much on serious matters but on trivial things which could be avoided had I the courage and the will to put a stop to it.

What is it in this life that I want to accomplish?

What lacks?

What is excessive?

Where is the love?

I need to find those answers.

p/s: Tomorrow's the ESL internship interview. I've been disappointed for so many times that it matters little nowadays. I need a girdle ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refurbished. Wee ~

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.

Reve-cur-lation.