The Urge.

Lately, I don't feel too good. Felt like the surrounding is giving off too much negative vibes. I dunno.

Despite that, I try to be 'religious' on my exercise routine. I wanna shed off this 7 extra kilos I had gained after the practicum.

That aside, I feel like laughing. HARD.

They say that every story has its two sides. Like two sides of the coin. Now hear to my side of the story.

I guess I pretty much couldn't care less about the criticism since as far i know of, I had bared it all. No reservation, open book that I am, despised, praised, I feel the same.

Enough talking about myself. My point is, I don't get people who are reserved and suddenly blurted out things 'out of the blue'.

To each his own is damn right. Yet to sound as if you're mocking someone else at the fact of their disclosure and you aren't and you take pride in it I think is just frickin twisted.

You feel secure because you aren't judged because people don't see the real you. And yet you pass judgment like balls like you don't have one. CUTE? My ass.

I wish to speak for myself. At the end of the day, God knows me best. Not you, not the society, and to some extent, not even my family.

So for you and just about anyone to blatantly name-call and label me as if you're my other half is just sick. NO MATTER WHAT FACADE I PULL OFF, it's just another mask that I put on that may be oblivious to you that I was trying to make peace and enlighten the mood. Unlike you and you who being EMO AS IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE FEELINGS.

I talk from experience, cuz I've been name-called before. In an academic setting. And I lived through it gloriously.

Words from a nobody like you hardly fizzles me. It doesn't even tickle my funny bone. You're a pathetic person, don't you know that?

There you are, at one point wanting to be heard and all, and on the other point, you're playing reserved and start pulling off those cheap stints only ppl like u would do.

I'm getting sick of CLOSED BOOKS. They are as worthless and unattractive as the dumps on the side of the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refurbished. Wee ~

2009. R.I.P. (A year in retrospective)

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.