Tadaima!

Well hello again blog. *Mode:Rustic*

I have not been blogging for the past few months (not that I was an ardent blogger, mind you) and I definitely missed the time when I would get all hyped and pysched up to blog as if I'm Mr. Somebody. The reason is, work life has been quite a bitch. Okay, quite may be an understatement. Allow me to deliberate, to 'paint the picture', albeit grotesquely.

First of all, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to Allah S.W.T. for giving me this opportunity to have a career, and yes, to end up as a teacher. *Cue standing ovation*. LOL. Thing is, truth be told, I used to have a knack on teaching, but not so much anymore. Despite that, I was thankful enough to have a job soon after I completed my 4-year-long studies. Of course, the door was opened, by the means of the wonderful Dr. I (whom reputation is marvellous) who introduced me to this wonderful idea of this company with THREE-LETTER WORD. An acronym, to be exact. At first, I was excited of the idea of getting a scholarship and doing internship a la Running in Heels. Little did I know, that it was a far cry.

Dwelling on the past does not make me a grumbler or a grunter; rather, it just reinforces what I have seen, tasted and experienced in hindsight - that there are more thorns that roses, anyways. I consider blogging and talking about work as a way and means to express, to vent the pent up 'energy' that I am stocking inside me, as if blowing hard into a plastic bag. Phew, it sure is rejuvenating.

And the ramblings stop here.

Till next time, WA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refurbished. Wee ~

2009. R.I.P. (A year in retrospective)

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.