3 months, a Convocation and a few assets after.



It has been a very long while since I last blogged. Sept 7, to be exact. When working was still a rising beeyotch and not drop-dead-ups-and-downs and minus the classes I have taught, seminars and workshops I have been to, and a few things which I have proudly bought with my own money, the money I earnestly earned from my salaries.

After countless movie 'marathon' and dates with Tatie sayam and the students, the hangouts, the storytelling sessions, the blog-readings and all, I am still too numb to blog.

Nevertheless, I've graduated with B.Ed. (Hons) TESL and am now looking forward to doing my Master in Linguistics. Universiti Malaya, here I come.

Comments

WA said…
I miss you more, my first TESL fwen from Myspace <3

Popular posts from this blog

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.

Reincarnation : Blast from the past.

The Passing of January.