Itchy.

Ever since I bought the new netbook, I kinda have the itch to make it as portable as possible. I thought that being lightweight and compact, it would have been no problem at all going online in the train or at Starbucks, to say the least. Little did I know that how mountainous the workload would be. More hours here, extra there, it was suffice to say that I hardly ever get the chance to even flip it open on my workdesk.

Speaking of which, some colleagues of mine, whether they were bantering about it or they really meant it, they made remarks on my workstation as being 'homely' and inviting. Of course, with side jokes as well. *smirk*

Now that I think about it, there were too much things happening. I guess I'll start picking up blogging again. I sure hope that the next entry will not be in months to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.

Reincarnation : Blast from the past.

The Passing of January.