Hello again after 3 months.

Hello to my rustic blog.

The last time that I posted on this blog was on Jan 6th, the beginning of yet another journey in my life when I became a postgraduate student in Master of Linguistics in the University of Malaya. And now here I am again, forever baffled by the lack thereof of the lingo that is much needed for blogging. Sue me.

Not much to update. Just finished my FIRST EVER final exam paper this morning and now am enjoying the bliss of not working on a working day. I had to admit that I went on yet another new experience which I couldn't really divulge here. Nevertheless, I had fun these past few days with the great company.

Suffice to say that if the perseverance is strong, I shall blog again tonight, or tomorrow so to speak.

Till then, signing off, watching TV, reading book, studying,

TOODLES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.

Reincarnation : Blast from the past.

The Passing of January.