On the floor.

Here I am, at the foodcourt in KLCC, all alone, just finished marking the essays for my newbie class. Aah, I was quite sleepy before I decided to go online.

I don't really fancy the idea of carrying around a lappy, however small, or net-a-book it is.

SCRATCH THAT.

Looking forward to watch The Roommate alone at 2245. Tomorrow shall be yet another day.

I won't lie that today I feel quite disappointed with my Grammar class due to their lack of commitment and pure laziness.

I just can't help people who don't help themselves.

That aside, I'll be having my second and final paper for this term on Friday. One more day!

Till next time,

XOXO. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refurbished. Wee ~

2009. R.I.P. (A year in retrospective)

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.