Achoo ~!! (I'm sick of this sickness.)




You read the title right, people. Yeah, today I've been 'persevering' from a rather nasty cold. Just hoping that it will not be H1N1 or Influenza-Like-Illness (ILI). I believe I have exercised self-quarantined by not going out except with my family to go 'beraya' so yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for the worst-case-scenario not to happen. My nose has been really itchy I could've sworn I would pull it off and send it for healing if I could! But perhaps, it is attributed from my sinusitis, though I have been taking the traditional medication regularly. Ah well, just a bad day today I guess!

Despite the cold, there is another PRIME sickness that has been 'haunting' me for the past 3 days or so and that is the ULSER aka the FISH eye sickness! I really didn't feel like eating at first when it happened, too bad I didn't bring along the Dexaltin Oral Aid with me, and the HEFTY price of the Oral Aid not of the same brand is just killing me, I would rather fast than buying it! Hihi I believe that this is a common sickness to us all, maybe I didn't drink too much water, it's just natural of me, the 'Ratu' Sakit, hihi.

So, because of the FISH EYE (or EYES, since there are TWO friggin spots, oucch, I know), I didn't really enjoy eating all the delicacies. It was like, instead of jovially SHOVING the food into my throat, I had to carefully MANEUVER the right position so as not to hit the marks, though it wasn't really successful, huhu. Imagine me eating (or maneuvering) the 'Nasi lemak antarabangsa' I had mentioned in my earlier post. I could've sworn I would rather stop eating spicy food FOREVER at that moment. But then again, we are Asians, and spice is just our thing. Hihi.

So today, I had to turn down the generous offer from my beloved schoolmates whom I have not met over the last 6 years or more, just to exercise self-control of myself. You know-lah, with the cold and the fish eyes, how more zombie-ish could I look? Hihi.

Right, so since I don't really blog daily, Imma tellin you what my plan is for the next few days. Originally, the plan for tomorrow, Monday, will be going for shopping for a new bag (I love bag, but not crazy over it, hihi) and maybe a new pants or denim. I'm thinking of a purple or blue skinny pants, what do you think? Let me know. I just have a thing for skinny pants, and adding splashes of colours to my wardrobe would simply be eye-candy-ingly ORGASMIC. Lol just kidding.

With the Padini Birthday Card I received that would entitle me to 30% discounts over normal priced items, I'm preparing a budget of at the most about MYR 330. About RM140 for the bag, RM89 for the skinny pants and maybe, RM100 for a new slack. The one I have now is quite USED already for the endeavor that was the practicum. Hihi. Yeah the amount seem daunting, isn't it? But after you minus 30%, the total would be just about RM230 y'all! That is like, RM100 discount or cash voucher I'll be getting. But then, I do want to buy a new pair of jeans at ROMP, since my favorite blue denim is kinda ripped already at the knee, and I am sOo NOT a Rempit, so yeah, that kind of fashion does not really grow on me, hihi.

But, since I doubt that I'll be in the pink of health by tomorrow of less than 24 hours, perhaps I would go on Tuesday or Wednesday. And since I am yet to have a companion to go with (thing is, I used to be able to go shopping alone before, suddenly that 'spirit' had died mysteriously), it would be safe to say that I would hopefully go by this week, and NOT the weekend. I just hate weekend with all the crowds and the posers and the attention-seekers. Hihi.

On a more serious note, I need to start working on my Academic Exercise (AE), the Faculty of Education's 'version' of thesis, and I am hoping to start working on the first three chapters by this Thursday so that I could meet my supervisor for the very first time. I know, we were supposed to consult the supervisor at the beginning of the semester, but practicum just took the better off me.

Well, till then, have a great time, people! *Achoo!* Urghh, I really need to be freed from this sickness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.

Reincarnation : Blast from the past.

The Passing of January.