Refurbished. Wee ~

Yeah so I finally have the 'heart' to blog again, though it's still rather superficial, hihi.

Right, so what had 'happened' to me these past 4 days of Raya? Well, I would say not much. Not even in the greatest health to enjoy the celebration, but hey, that's who I am, a 'Ratu' Sakit, hihi my friends are entirely aware of this notorious reputation of mine.

Regardless, I still have the heart to have a makeover of my room and yeah, I got myself a new desk, wardrobe and a mirror, now my room looks more 'alive' than dead, hihi. It cost me almost 200 for that, and I didn't get much Duit Raya this year, so yeah, I'm pretty much living on a shoestring budget. lol

For so long this blog has not had a picca to brighten up the space, so maybe, just maybe, I shall blog about my past 2 months ++ experience of my practicum. Particularly on my 'beloved' EFEKTIF classes, which are not so effective, lol, 'coz there are quite a number of their picca with me, perhaps I should upload them to Flickr or summat. Yeah, that oughta do it.

Okay, I'm sleepy now since it's 3:33 am now, yeah the figures are kewl, the biological clock is not, hihi.

Tomorrow, my family and I might go to Ampang to visit my uncle and his family. If I have the 'mood' to snap picca and upload them, you'll know them all from this bloggie.

Till then, good night. Or should I say, good morning? ~_~

Comments

hafizzuan said…
wa,u got yaself a nwe wardrobe,mirror n desk...shah alam ke ampang?? huhu
WA said…
hehe darl, gombak law..ampang is my pakcik's house, hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Two roads diverged in a concrete jungle.

Reve-cur-lation.